That’s the right moment to
take a career turn.
The Agile Scrum Master course introduces you to the concepts and best practices for Agile and Scrum. Agile is a project management approach that is well suited for projects that are complex and uncertain, and more than 50 percent of Agile projects use Scrum, making it the most popular Agile method. This course will help you build the requisite skills and expertise to pass the certification exam on the first attempt.
A ScrumMaster is the lifeline of an Agile project, removing roadblocks and facilitating processes, working with the Product Owner and the team to ensure that the values and practices of Scrum are followed. The Certified ScrumMaster course helps you gain a high degree of proficiency in the processes of the Scrum Methodology. KnowledgeHut is a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance and the training you receive from this workshop will help you deliver high performing, controlled projects with quality end results.
What you will learn:
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot.
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects.
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members.
- Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials.
- Practical, project-proven exercises.
You will also get:
- 14-16 PDUs and SEUs.
- Course Fee includes Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
- Intensive exercises to give practical knowledge of Scrum tools and techniques
- Courseware authored by Certified Scrum Trainers
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance.
US : 2088 US 130 Suite 204 Monmouth Junction, New Jersey USA08852.
CANADA : 1704 - 129 Wellington Street Brantford ON N3T 5Z9